Who do I contact for injured or dangerous wildlife in my area?

For injured birds, please contact the Avian Conservation Center of Appalachia’s Injured Bird Hotline at (304) 906-5438.

For all other injured animals, please contact your local sheriff’s station and speak with someone from the Animal Control department. In Monongalia County, call 304-284-7405. They will be able to deal with the animal appropriately.